Find a home you'll love with Johnnie Johnson Housing.
Finding a home with Johnnie Johnson Housing just got easier!
We've introduced a new way for you to apply to join our Housing Register and search for a home online with Johnnie Johnson Housing.
All of our available properties are advertised on this website and you can ‘bid’ for (express an interest in) properties that you are eligible for and would like to call ‘home’. Properties are advertised for a minimum of 7 days and the closing date and time will be shown on the advert.
You will be able to view all available properties on the website without joining the Housing Register, but you can only ‘bid’ if you are on the Housing Register, logged in to your account and your housing application is ‘active’ (this also applies to existing JJH residents wishing to transfer).
Not all Johnnie Johnson properties will be shown on this website, it is only properties that are currently available, or about to become available that will be advertised for Housing Register applicants to bid on.
To be able to bid on any of our properties you will need to create a Housing Register account. It's really useful to gather everything you'll need, before you start the process. You'll need:
- Names and dates of birth for everyone on the application
- National Insurance numbers for everyone on the application aged 16 years and over
- Details of all the places you (and any joint applicant) have lived in the past 5 years:
- Full address including postcode
- Date moved in
- Date moved out
- Landlord addresses, email and phone numbers
- Details of your household’s combined savings
- Details of any housing related debts with your current or a previous landlord
Once you’re ready, simply click 'Create an Account' on the right hand side of the screen and follow the instructions. Don't worry if you're new to the process, there's lots of useful information on how to apply, place a bid and manage your account in the right hand side menu.
We look forward to helping you find a home you'll love!