Register here to find a home you love with Johnnie Johnson Housing.
Welcome to the new way of applying for a home with Johnnie Johnson Housing.
To get started you will need to register, so it would be really useful if you could gather the information you need, before you start the process. You will need:
- Names and dates of birth for everyone on the application.
- National Insurance numbers for everyone on the application aged 16 years and over.
- Details of all the places you (and any joint applicant) have lived in the past 5 years:
- Full address including postcode
- Date moved in
- Date moved out
- Landlord addresses, email and phone numbers.
- Details of your household’s combined savings.
- Details of any housing related debts with your current or a previous landlord.
If you are re-registering, you will also need your unique code, printed on your re-registration letter.
Once you’re ready, simply click on 'CREATE AN ACCOUNT' on the right hand side of the menu and follow the instructions. If you have any queries throughout the process, our frequently asked questions, on the right hand side of the menu, should provide you with everything you need.